Children become heroes in their own epic stories with this cool LEGO® brick version of Luke Skywalker’s X-wing Fighter (75301) from the classic Star Wars™ trilogy. It’s packed with authentic details to delight fans, including an opening LEGO minifigure cockpit with space behind for R2-D2, wings that can be switched to attack position at the touch of a button, retractable landing gear and 2 spring-loaded shooters.
Play and display
This awesome building toy for kids features Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia and General Dodonna LEGO minifigures, each with weapons, including Luke’s lightsaber, plus an R2-D2 LEGO droid figure.
The best buildable toys for kids
The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe since 1999. LEGO Star Wars is now its most successful theme with fun gift ideas for creative kids, and adults too.
- Recreate scenes from the classic Star Wars™ trilogy with this awesome building toy for kids, featuring a LEGO® brick-built version of Luke Skywalker’s iconic X-wing Fighter (75301).
- Includes Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia and General Dodonna LEGO® minifigures, each with weapons including Luke’s lightsaber, plus an R2-D2 LEGO droid figure for role-play adventures.
- The X-wing features an opening LEGO® minifigure cockpit, space for R2-D2, wings that can be switched to attack position at the touch of a button, retractable landing gear and 2 spring-loaded shooters.
- Fun to build and play with solo or as a group activity, this building toy makes a super birthday present, holiday gift or surprise treat for creative kids and any Star Wars™ fan aged 9 and up.
- This starfighter construction model measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 12.5 in. (31 cm) long and 11 in. (28 cm) wide, and looks awesome displayed in a child’s bedroom between playtime missions.
- Buying for a big Star Wars™ fan who is a LEGO® beginner? Don’t worry. This set comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions so they can build with Jedi-like confidence.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ sets are fabulous for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the saga, dream up original stories or just build and proudly display the construction models.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met stringent industry standards, meaning they are compatible and connect consistently – no need to use the Force!
- LEGO® components are tested in almost every way imaginable to ensure they meet rigorous safety standards.